Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashit G Patel MD
Dr. Ashit G Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR, with other offices in Stayton, OR and Silverton, OR (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashit G Patel has 6 locations
1401 N 10th Ave
Stayton, OR 97383
777 Commercial St SE Ste 130
Salem, OR 97301
Book Online Now
Dr. Ashit G Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ashit G Patel has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Dr. Ashit G Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashit G Patel - Posted on March 14th, 2017
Best Dr EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashit G Patel - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Patel has been amazing! I have never seen a specialist take so much time and show such genuine concern for patient's comfort as he does. He always takes his time to explain everything and even draws pictures to help. He is always warm and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect doctor.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Albany Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ashit G Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashit G Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.