Dr. Ashit K Vijapura Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ashit K Vijapura?

OBDULIA HENDERSON

The staff at the Plant City office are very friendly. The office is kept clean. The PA-C, Maram Yousef is very attentive to what's goin on with you an your needs. My overall experience with this office is very good. Keep up the good work. The ratings below are strictly for the ladies at the Plant City office.

RN

Disgrace to the health care industry

Avoid at all cost!

Rude, wrong, kept me waiting forever. He didn't explain anything and seemed totally incompetent. He made me feel very uncomfortable and starred at my chest. Creepy doctor in filthy office.

First time in the office and I was treated respectfully. I read some of the reviews and I was scared, but I am glad I came anyways, because it was the total opposite. The front staff greeted me in the morning of my appointment. The doctor explained the meds that I should be on and why. They don't treat me like a drug addict, they really wanted to help me get better. I hope someone reads the good reviews and not just the bad reviews, because I almost missed out on people who really do care.

Needless to say I go somewhere else now

His office staff is most unfriendly and disrespectful

Think the answering staff was VERY rude an unprofessional when I was requesting information. Glad I'M not the patient here! I definitely wouldn't spend my money on such rudeness for my care!!

WOTHLESS GROUP OF RATS

Then front office staff were the most rude and unprofessional group of people I have ever seen. They talk to the patients like they were trash. The front reception lady is worthless and always have a mean face when interacting with clients. The PA is only there to push pills. She was new and showed no skills whatsoever. I went there via the VA Health Choice Program, but believe me I rather die than go back and o that place. Simply a house full of trashy employees with no customer service nor desire to look out for my well being. I strongly recommend to everyone not to visit that zoo.

horrible office

I called the office because i had jus moved and lost the appt reminder i coulda sworn i wronte it on my calander but i was wrong i mad a mistake but when i called the office to ask my appt. time the office manager told me we spend alot of money on our services and i apologized ive never made a mistake and wont again and then she said well it's tomorrow and I said I live in Tampa not Brandon I have 2 kids what do you expect me to wait here all day she said that's all I can tell you so I got a little angry and said something I shouldnt have I said so basically your too lazy to look up my name and bday and she screamed are you calling vijapura an idiot and I said that never came out of my mouth maybe you do. And she said I am vijapura and I don't have to deal with this crap today so I'm firing you as a patient I argued your lieing to me your not vijapura she was the office manager and I know that from walking in there you can be as nice as you possible can and the office manager treats you very rude right when you walk In she will gives this look like she hates her job and hates working there. I have never meet an office manger who is not empathic in a field you must be. Maybe Vijapura will get more patients one the realization of how bad her staff actually is I pray she reads this everyone says the same the office manager is costing you money vijapura I wouldn't take that lightly she needs an anger management class or she needs bipolar meds. I had no problem with Vijapura his with her horrible staff who is very unprofessional.it must suck to have a gud doctor and horrible staff she should be questioning why she looses so much patients.

Don't go

During sessions he is constantly texting on his phone. He really doesn't listen nor does he ask questions for background info.

PA-C

I am a medical provider, and I what experienced in his office was horrible. The office manager and recepcionist, were rude disrespectfull, and stunk of tobbaco smell. I had an appointment as a first time pt, and left with out being seen. I will make sure that none of my patients ever go there again. I will try t contact Dr. Villapura and inform him of his horrible staff.

Real help!!

Had a great expirience an I am very pleased with my new doctor!!! I would recommend to anyone! I suffer from severe anxiety an bipolar an when I spoke to my doctor I was asked what medication has helped in the past anni was told they are there to help me in every way to feel better!