Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashkan Babaie
Dr. Ashkan Babaie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Hood River, OR and Portland, OR (and 4 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Babaie is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Babaie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashkan Babaie has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ashkan Babaie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.