Dr. Ashkan J Ghorbani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashkan J Ghorbani?

One of the best dermotogists I have used

Really pleased with his professionalism and thoroughness with each and every visit!

exceptional doctor!!

He's very quick and to the point. Saw and addressed what I came in for, gave me a prescription, and I was out of there. Very good doctor.

The exam was not very professional.

Medical websites say that an examination for skin cancer should be done from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. Dr. Ghorbani did not ask me to adjust my shorts and he didn't even glance at any skin between my waist and the top of my knees. I had previously had three skin cancers removed from that area at M. D. Anderson but rather than questioning him about that I decided I would ask for a different doctor on my next visit. That was Dr. Garman. The result was exactly the same. Of course I won't be going back to this clinic.

COST WAY TOO HIGH

HAVE NO FAULT WITH DR. FOLLOW UP VISIT FOR NEW PATIONT, NO INSURANCE, SEVERAL BURNS AND SPECIAL OINTMENT $85, RETURN VISIT, FEW BURNS WITH Q TIP FOR FEW SPOTS LEFT, LEFT $133.00 NO INSURANCE, PAY THROUGH THE NOSE. WILL NO TAKE ANY OF MY FAMILY BACK AND THE REST O FUS HAVE INSURANCE. FEEEL LIKE I WAS RIPPED OFF, TRYING TO GET MY GRANDAUGHTER READY FOR COLLEGE. SHE WAS SO UPSET THAT IT COST ME THIS MUCH.

I have seen Dr. Ghorbani for probably 15 years, and without exception, every time I leave his office I marvel at what a wonderful experience it is to have him for a doctor. The whole process is so well organized, and flows so smoothly from check-in to check-out, and all staff contribute to that impression. Dr. Ghorbani himself is all that anyone could hope for in a physician, from knowledge and accuracy to bedside manner, He's extremely pleasant and caring, and so efficient that he manages to take care of all your needs in just a few minutes. Recommend without reservations!

Awesome

He has the most wonderful personality and makes you feel so relaxed. Very knowledgeable and handles the situation on the spot or refers you out to someone that is very knowledgeable also. I would highly recommend him to a family, friend or stranger.

Love Dr. Ghorbani!!