Dr. Ashley Kazatsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Kazatsky?

Diagnosed my son when no one else could

Posted on June 6th, 2017

My son had been in and out of pedo on a monthly basis for chronic congestion for over a year. Pedo and ENT were at a loss and eventually I was referred to Dr. Kazatsky. She performed an extremely thorough workup after taking an extensive history and we finally had a diagnosis of hypogammaglobunemia. Dr Kazatsky took extra time to reach out to me prior to the initial diagnosis and formulated a plan that ultimately led to the answers we needed. Since then, my son is finally growing, sleeping, eating and properly breathing. I can't begin to tell you how grateful we are for her trusting her gut instinct and follow through.

Warm, caring and evidence based

Posted on May 18th, 2017

We see Dr Kazatsky at CHOP. She has been absolutely wonderful. On time, kind and caring. Evidence based and up to do on current recommendations. Down to earth, no hype or fear mongering. So happy we found her!

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

extremly patient and compasonate expained everything and was very understanding

Type 2 Diabetes