Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashley B Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ashley B Briggs has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Ashley B Briggs has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ashley B Briggs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Briggs is the worst doctor I've ever seen! I only had 2 appointments with her before I switched to a different doctor. She rushed through both appointments and didn't take time to listen to me at all. At my first appointment she told me that my urine test came back showing signs that I had a bladder infection. I started on a 7 day antibiotic only to get a call from her nurse on day 6 telling me that Dr. Briggs had somehow put me on the wrong medicine!! I was supposed to have an early glucose test at my 2nd appointment due to having gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy. She forgot to schedule the test down in the lab so I wasn't able to have it done that day. We rescheduled it for the following week but Dr. Briggs lied to her nurse and said that we had to reschedule because I hadn't shown up to my appointment. When I went in the following week to have it done I found out that she had noted it on my file that I needed to have the glucose test that day but she failed to schedule it with the lab again. So I sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half while her nurse called back and forth with the lab trying to fit me in. When all was said and done her nurse said to me, "You know this all could have been avoided if you would have just shown up for your appointment last week." I called and switched to a new doctor that same afternoon and I would not recommend her to anyone!
Dr. Briggs is a wonderful doctor=) She is very caring, and has always taken time to hear me out.
18 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ashley B Briggs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashley B Briggs in this video.
Dr. Ashley B Briggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.