Dr. Ashley Canizaro Is this you?

God Sent

Dr Canizaro is a life-saver!! Literally!!! It was my first visit to her and I was thoroughly satisfied with her and her staff. They treated me like a human being and left no stone unturned when it came to my health. She was able to provide my family and I with more help and understanding in one visit than we have gotten in a long time!!! We love her!!! I can never ever repay her or thank her enough for what she did for me!! God bless her and her staff!!! To her that's probably routine but to me she went above and beyond!!!

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Canizaro. I had several problems while pregnant and she acted as if "your fine, that's normal" during appointments. Not very attentive or informative about my pregnancy. I asked her what did I need to know about a vaginal labor and she says "what do you mean?" Seriously?!? I was a first time mommy! I needed to know any and everything! She would push things off such as "we'll discuss that next appointment" Labor was horrible.. As I was pushing for over 2 hours, scared and exhausted, I looked up and seen Dr. Canizaro with her arms crossed as if she was ready for me to get it over with. There are plenty of other incidents that happened over the course of my pregnancy and labor that I won't go into detail. Felt compelled to leave a review so other first time mommies will have a heads up!

Excellent care

Dr. Canizaro is an excellent doctor. She is very concerned about the needs of her patients. Her patients comfort is very important to her and she was wonderful in caring for me while I was pregnant. The birth of my daughter was very special to me and she worked hard to make me as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this doctor!

Dr. Ashley Canizaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.