Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashley M Classen
Dr. Ashley M Classen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Classen is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashley M Classen has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Holistic Health
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Showing 5 of 37
I have dealt with pain mgt doctors for several years with my back and headache problems; most just want to give me pain pills and send me on. Dr. Classen spent nearly an hour with me on the first visit and explained their approach, which was to avoid pain medications if possible and use diagnostic injections. By the third week, my headaches were gone and the back pains had been reduced to a minimum. I am currently in physical therapy. I would recommend TPMA to anyone.
I don't know who's writing your reviews but I believe Ashley Classen is female. Not sure because was told this by staff. Never got to actually see Dr Classen. Only her associate who gave me a good old fashioned "physical " I Wwas then told they don't prescribe pain medications as alluded to in their ad. BIG ?
Dr. Classen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Ashley M Classen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Pain Medicine Associates, 1401 Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Ashley M Classen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.