Dr. Ashley Classen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Classen?

Professional, thorough

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I have dealt with pain mgt doctors for several years with my back and headache problems; most just want to give me pain pills and send me on. Dr. Classen spent nearly an hour with me on the first visit and explained their approach, which was to avoid pain medications if possible and use diagnostic injections. By the third week, my headaches were gone and the back pains had been reduced to a minimum. I am currently in physical therapy. I would recommend TPMA to anyone.

Delays and More Delay

Posted on August 14th, 2017

We waited over three weeks for a pain pump...in the meantime, tears and pain while we wait. Don't understand the delay. Medicare approved first day...the rest was between the doc and manufacturer. This seems cruel and unusual punishment

Dr Classen

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I don't know who's writing your reviews but I believe Ashley Classen is female. Not sure because was told this by staff. Never got to actually see Dr Classen. Only her associate who gave me a good old fashioned "physical " I Wwas then told they don't prescribe pain medications as alluded to in their ad. BIG ?

Posted on November 12th, 2015

very good doctor smart and caring

Greeeeat

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Wonderful, knows his stuff

past patient, retired R.N.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

They seem to be in it just for the money.

two thumbs up

Posted on May 4th, 2015

This physical and his back office staff are amazing!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Love this Dr office

They are something else..

Posted on November 13th, 2013

They get you in the room & the nurses,Polo is the only compassionate one there.I saw the wife first & they send your ua off to be tested is what I was told but right after I gave my sample i noticed the dr ..his wife looking at my mouth & while I talked. Then out of nowhere she asked how long I had done meth & that I tested positive for it.I was not a meth user yet when I left the building they made me feel like one.Weeks later I tried again this time with the husband Dr.Claussen & he told me i did not test positive for meth in anyway..Good Doc Bad Doc at worth here..the fortress as I call it looks like the herd em in and out of lil proceedure rooms to smaller recovery..He himself is really caring and she is not..Very judgemental of people & find the smallest flaw in someone & uses it against them to make them feel horrible.. Polo, Is the only thing that makes a patients exp somewhat good...when he is your nurse your good anyone else...Forget it..

I felt like a junkie, but I am not...

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I went in for pain relief on my shoulder. I was handed a stack of papers to fill out and the first page was all about how they do not give out pain meds, and if that is what I was there for, then just (basically) forget it. I cried, right there in the waiting room. I could not go any further. It made me feel terrible. The desk woman just looked at me, while I was crying. No reaction, no caring, like she had seen it a hundred times before. I left. I got a call from Dr. Classen and he assured me that the paperwork was just a precaution against drug seekers. I went back in. I should have just stayed at home. My visit was rushed, lots of typing into a computer ensued, and was told I would need a shot in my shoulder. They wanted to do it right then. I said no, I would think about it, and left. I never went back. I was to scared, and so little was explained to me that I just did not feel comfortable.

Emotionally devastating

Posted on March 16th, 2013

My first experience with a PM doctor and what a wake up call and learning experience! Many mistakes were made and I made a huge one by not having my husband with me in the exam room. First of all, the nurses tend to huddle together in little groups inside this lock down fortress they call a clinic. The doctor assumed I was a drug seeker since I was a nurse and my urine test magically showed 2 meds I wasn't taking. He interrogated me for 15 minutes before he settled down enough to say that it could be contaminated and he would send the test to the lab for further testing. Well, by then I didn't hear too much more of his exam because he went from Mr. Hyde to Dr. Jekyll and I was near tears. My career was in jeopardy if I was reported to have a dirty drug test but I was willing to have a separate one outside the clinic because I knew his was wrong. For 2 weeks I cried, didn't sleep and didn't eat I was do upset. Went back for first back injection but mainly to ask about test. It was of course false positive. No apologies. Got back injection which didn't work... Went home and fired him. There are so many things wrong with this place, this dr.... the dynamics of the whole clinic. Everyone walks on pins and needles around him. He yells all the time. I am freaked out now everytime I go to my new doctor cos of what happened to me from just one visit! I was so scared about my diagnosis and he made it a thousand times worse and I will never forgive him.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

The doctor's exam was more telling and efficient than the spine specialists I had seen. I do sometimes wish for more time with him to understand the pronosis and procedures planned, but my questions are usually answered very well by his kind and caring staff. I feel like I'm in good hands in his office and that every case is important.