- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ashley T Evans has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ashley T Evans has the following 8 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Ashley T Evans is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley T Evans - Posted on April 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley T Evans - Posted on February 6th, 2016
She & her staff treated me like I was a Trash Patient.". She didn't answer my questions & dismissed me. Gave me prescription for clonopin & a vitamin B shot. I went for a 2nd. opinion & would have died no thanks to Dr. Ashley Evans. Also found many disturbing reviews about her on the internet.
11 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON MEDICAL CENTER, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Dr. Ashley T Evans is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.