Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashley Falk MD
Dr. Ashley Falk has 2 locations
2000 Fowler Groves Blvd 3rd Floor
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Dr. Ashley Falk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ashley Falk has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley Falk - Posted on July 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley Falk - Posted on May 6th, 2016
Going to be miss
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley Falk - Posted on June 23rd, 2015
I am very sorry to learn that she'll be leave UNMC My husband was also a take care while he was alive. She help me thru alot during that time and make sure that my health was good. It shall be hard for me to find another one like her. She always make sure that you understand what go on and what need to be done to keep in good health. She'll be miss by all of her patients
One of the best in Omaha!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashley Falk - Posted on June 22nd, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
16 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ashley Falk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ashley Falk's office for more information.
2000 Fowler Groves Blvd 3rd Floor Winter Garden, FL : (407) 614-0528
2000 Fowler Groves Blvd 3rd Floor Winter Garden, FL : (407) 303-7298
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashley Falk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.