Dr. Ashley B Gair Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ashley B Gair?

Amazing Doctors, disrespectful staff

Ashley is an amazing doctor and was a great resource for me with the birth of my twins, since she also has twins. The billing staff (not nursing staff) is horrible. They were constantly asking for copays that originated from earlier visits but could not provide the documentation for which visits were not paid for. I needed health history documentation quickly for legal guardianship paperwork and they were unwilling to provide the information in a timely manner. They continued to repeat, the state allows up to 15 days to get the paperwork back. We had a court date that was 10 days away. They were unwilling to help us by getting the paperwork done faster so we could make our court date appearance. In my opinion, that is uncaring and could result in us losing the court case. I reluctantly left this practice because I was unable to return and face the people that would not help me.

Dr. Ashley B Gair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.