Dr. Ashley M Lankford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley M Lankford?

Surgery

I have used Dr. Ashley Lankford twice for different types of surgery and was very pleased with her expertise and overall care. Would definitely recommend her!

Dr. Lankford saved my life. She amazing and so very caring.

Dr lankford is very courteous and friendly. She listens to you and explains things so that you understand your diagnosis and your treatment plan. She helps you feel at ease throughout your process.

Excellent, outstanding, caring. Just no words to describe Dr. Lankford as she saved my life.

GREAT SURGEON

Dr. Lankford showed knowledge and personal caring for me in her office. Once in the hospital, under her care, she took her job - and her patient, seriously. She has spunk, which was visible when she literally threw several obnoxious people out of my room who were putting me under stress from their everlasting visit. Once home, my 17 pound dog jumped right on me while I was laying down....right on the surgery and I called her cell phone. She answered right away and assured me that my stitches were more than enough to hold up against the weight my dog had placed on my site.She put me at ease, and never acted like I had put her out.PLUS her incisions heal nearly scar free....and I had a lot of incisions.

Dr. Ashley M Lankford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.