Dr. Ashley Park Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Park?

Highly competent

Posted on April 11th, 2017

He accurately diagnosed my back issues and provided the appropriate meds, PT, and spinal block.

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Took my mother to this guy. All the other reviews are very accurate. He is rude, no compassion for his patients. At the point he had my 85 year old mother in tears, I asked to speak to him in the hall. After I expressed my opinion of him and his bedside manner, he seemed to lighten up a bit. At least he wasn't so rude to my Mom. Although his treatments for her spine were affective, I cannot imagine he is associated with Campbell Clinic. I would not recommend him at all!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Awesome Dr!!

Patient

Posted on July 20th, 2015

My appointment was at 11:45am. I was told he was running late. He was there at 2:00, no apology whatsoever. I'm 79 yrs. old, had 2 epidurals before for herniated disks. He did not tell me what to expect! This man is a beast. When on the table face down, as he was injecting the first needle I came up off the table screaming. I was not given enough anesthesia and I continued screaming STOP, STOP, STOP111. I suffered thru 6 shots in lower back and both legs because of nerve root pain. The last few seconds he said "give her 5 more." Patients, I feel your pain. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! TAKE MY ADVICE11. He is weird as my daughter will attest to his personality.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I wish I could find another doctor.

back injury

Posted on May 14th, 2013

This guy should have been a Vet. !! He does not care that you are in pain from an injury. He put more thought into changing / decreasing and refusing my medications than he did diagnosing my injury.

Desperatly needed Relief

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I was seeing Dr Park for several reasons a herniated disk L3 a unsuccessful back surgery on L4 an L5 as well as bone spurs in neck pressing on c1 and 2. After several weeks of tests and verifications of above listed conditions I have an experience over the weekend that caused me to go to emergency room the dr there serscribed two days worth of medication including, steriods and 8 pain tablets a week later when I contacted Dr Parks office for a refill on my pain medication he refused saying I can not see other doctors while under his care. I have informed Dr Parks office of my trip to the emergency room and what medication they had perscribed the first day the office was open. Even though I have 3 weeks until he performs an epidural to help with the pain releif it still refuses to perscribe anything in the mean time. I just cant believe a dr would allow a patient to suffer needlessly.

rude and in a hurry!

Posted on May 26th, 2009

This Doctor does not care that you are in pain. He wants to get you in and out and go on about his day. He was rude and did not address my pain in any way.

Posted on June 13th, 2017