Dr. Ashley H Schauer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ashley H Schauer?

Great Doctor

The doctor was very informative telling me what I needed to watch for . I was having some flashing out of the corner of my eye . He wants to see me again in three weeks to make sure everything is ok . When I need to get to the hospital immediately. I felt much more at ease after I left . I knew what was going on and what I needed to watch for.

All went well!

My appointment today went very well, I got right in. Doctor Schauer was friendly and easy to talk to. I'll be back but not for 2 years!! That's how long my prescription lasts.

Disappointing experience

I had been to this practice before and had seen a different physician. At that time the practice seemed much more organized. This time there were tons of people in the waiting room, many of which had been waiting for a long time. As for the physician, I found Dr. Schauer to be very abrupt and unfriendly at first. Eventually he warmed up some, but it felt like a wasted visit, and that he wasn't aware that someone goes to the ophthalmologist to ensure their eyes are healthy (that there are no underlying problems). I felt uncomfortable with the visit as a whole, and would either return to the other doctor or go to a different practice.

Dr. Ashley H Schauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.