Dr. Ashley Stuckey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Stuckey?

Posted on July 7th, 2017

My mother was diagnosed with vulva cancer. She is 86 years old and healthy otherwise. She had a radical vulvectomy 2 weeks ago and I brought her for her post op visit on Monday to find out that she is now cancer free. No cancer in the lymph nodes, major organs and the area surrounding the surgical area shows no signs. Dr. Stuckey's kind bedside manner, thorough diagnosis and prompt attention to my mother's situation was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Thank you for all you have done for my Mom and for her family.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I would trust my life with anyone else!

wonderful

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Stuckey has been absolutely amazing during the horrible journey called breast cancer. I met with two other surgical oncologists (one at RI Hospital, the second at Dana Farber) before meeting Dr. Stuckey. As soon as I met her, I knew her kind bedside manner and genius knowledge was exactly what I needed. The office staff is fabulous, and the office is clean and inviting. As much as this journey stinks, I know Dr. Stuckey and the team are making sure my treatment is the best I can get.

Posted on November 14th, 2016