Dr. Ashok Buddhadev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Buddhadev?

Compassionate & Knowledgeable

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy and delivery experience with Dr. Buddhadev! He explained everything to me in a way I could understand, he answered any questions I had and treated me the way I wanted to be treated. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon so I can rely on him next time too!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of his for 20 years. As a labor and delivery room nurse who worked with them all, I choose him. He was and is the BEST! Caring, knowledgeable, skillful and obviously loves what he does.

Best Doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2013

He is the best and most compassionate physician, I have ever met. He spent enough time with me to explain everything. He is very knowledgable and knows all recent advances and procedures too. He has the best bed side manners. He loves delivering babies! He does make sure that I understood everything. He answered all questions I had and spent at least 20 minutes with me. He is very truthful and honest physician.

Highly Recommend

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Buddhadev so far. I am about to give birth to my first child- and he has been wonderful throughout the entire pregnancy! He even helped with our infertility problems prior to the pregnancy. He is very honest and straight-forward. His bedside manner is always good- always pleasant and really takes his time with you and LISTENS! I recommend him to people all the time.

Posted on April 17th, 2010

Hes very patient and cares about the women who go there! After he had delivered my daughter he still came in everday to see how she and myself were doing! hes very blunt about things and will answer any question you have to the best of his knowledge. He doesnt beat around the bush hes straight forward with you about things

Saved me from a lot of pain..

Posted on September 10th, 2009

Posted on April 11th, 2009

He knicked my small intestines during a hysterectomy. When I went to the Emergancy room, They sent me home and said it was just gas. Needless to say I was hospitalized for six weeks after two surgeries and a hernia operation pending.

Posted on December 6th, 2017