Dr. Ashokkumar Patel Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ashokkumar Patel?

BioTE pellets

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I called several Dr's that did the bioTE pellet injections for natural hormone replacement and picked him because of the location and his price was about 50.00 cheaper .biote is not covered on insurance. He let me get my blood work drawn at my reg. Dr's office where I could get my labs covered on my Ins. Which was a BIG help . The review from a woman in 2010 did not like that he had alternative solutions posted on his walls , but I found th to be very informative ! I even took pics where I could read them all later. He has a picture of him and Suzanne Summers and sells her book about how alternative medicine cured her of breadt cancer ! I will continue to use him. He does several different treatments for all kinds of diseases and illnesses.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr Patel. He will either save your life or turn it around for positive health

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Patel is an excellent diagnostician. He always knows what is wrong with me and the medication to prescribe to get me well again. I've been seeing him for 13 years and have always been pleased with the service I received. He is an excellent family doctor.

scared

Posted on December 10th, 2010

this dr. was the wierdest dr, make that person i"ve ever met! i listed him as my pcm for tricare only bc i was 36 weeks pregant and had just moved and needed to be seen to get a referral to my obgyn. i only went to him once, and was too afraid to go back. my husband was deployed so i was alone and wished dearly that i hadn"t been! nothing happened but he wasn't very smart. i mean i know obstetrics is not his specailty but i would expect any health care provider to know the gestation of pregnancy is 40 weeks. ask any mnom she knows! he asked my due date and how far along i was then asked me how much longer that meant i had to go??? really u r the dr. u should be able to tell me that! i had a smart alec response like far enough along to have this baby on your table if he didn't hurry up. he was also appparently very hindu or muslim and believed in alternative medicine. heis walls were cluttered in (outdated) emails and web page printouts of different things you can do to prevent deseases and different herbal treatments for things. not to mention his office was about 120 degrees inside< in the dead of winter! i hate when doctors offices r too cold< but the heat in there i almost died from heat exhaustion while i took a nap waiting the hour and a half for him to come in the room. if i could give him half stars or negative stars i would!

Posted on October 5th, 2017