Dr. Ashok C Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok C Jacob?

Dr. Jacobs is a very kind and intelligent doctor. He took the time to listen to all my questions and carefully answered them honestly and with great compassion. He also gave me good medical advice. He's the best doctor I have.

My dermatologist recommended I see a rheumatologist and I chose Dr. Jacobs. Dr. Jacobs looked at me and said "are you here because you looked your symptoms up on the internet?" He spent maybe 5 minutes with me and said "if I was not better in 6 months to come back" I have never been so speechless by a physicians lack of interest or concern over my health. He truly wasted my time and not to mention the cost my insurance had to pay.

very professional and polite

got an appointment within 2 weeks with this doctor-extremely warm and seems genuinely caring; he has a photographic memory as well - remembers minute things about my family and job- wonder if he writes down notes somewhere about these things- nevertheless i feel he knows a lot about me as a person after each visit; overall very very good practice;

great job

compassionate doctor

I have been his patient for the past 3 years and the only reason i am writing now is because recently when i was ill, i called his office and left a message for the doctor informing them that I would miss my appointment - dr jacob not only rescheduled my visit but he actually came to visit me at the hospital just out of courtesy. He is very compassionate and caring.

Dr. Ashok C Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.