Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ashok Sharma
Dr. Ashok Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Carilion Roanoke Com Hospital and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashok Sharma has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Ashok Sharma has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Ashok Sharma has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sharma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Hospital Center
Carilion Roanoke Com Hospital
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7438 Mason Ln, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Ashok Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.