Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashok K Keswani
Dr. Ashok K Keswani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Keswani is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Lower Bucks Hospital-Home Care. Dr. Keswani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashok K Keswani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Well it has been some time I have been to any doctor due to lack of insurance. So you could imagine I had alot of concerns. He took the time to consult with me first, took notes, and asked me a lot of questions to get a better understanding of what was going on with me. Also took the time to answer any and all of my questions. He was proficient, compassionate, and informative. He handled all my concerns and made me feel more confident not only in my health but to come back to him as well.
Dr. Keswani is the best Obgyn that I have seen. He is very detailed and thorough. Keswani made me feel very comfortable and answers all my questions. He knows his stuff down to the t. I recommend him to everyone. I remember I had to get a procedure done and heard that it is painful. When I went to my appointment he explained to me how it was going to be and how it would feel. He was right on point and it did not hurt. Keswani cares about his patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Keswani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Lower Bucks Hospital
Locations & DirectionsAshok K Keswani Md Pc, 901A Mantua Pike, Woodbury, NJ
Dr. Ashok K Keswani is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.