Dr. Ashok N Melvani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok N Melvani?

Dr. Melvani

WE have been patients of Dr. Melvani's for just over 10 years. We are extremely happy with his care and will continue to see him for our medical care. He is kind, understanding, has a good "bedside" manner. His staff is great, also very kind and helpful. We will continue to see Dr. M for our medical needs.

Melvani and his staff are very unproffessional. He is scatter brained on his best days. He was out of the country and my son needed a level 2 drug refilled and his staff told me to go to the urgent care to have it done. A good Dr. would have a back up Dr. and that Dr. would do the refill. Not the case. My husband and I had an appointment with him yesterday at 10:30 am. We had to leave at a 45 wait in the waiting room and not being seen. His staff was rude when we said that we could not stay and we told them that they were being rude to us by over booking the Dr. I was told not to come back. I am now out another Dr. because of wait time and staff incompetence. Not at all happy with him and would not recommend him to anyone.

general house wife and former pharm tech.

Dr. Ashok N Melvani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.