Dr. Ashok Mittal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Mittal?

`great dr

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Posted on July 21st, 2015

GOOD dOCTOR

My personal rating for Dr. Ashok Mittal

Posted on March 26th, 2014

A life changing experience: I referred myself to Dr. Mittal on a Friday and was in his office the following Tuesday. Dr. Mittal diagnosed me with Asthma on my 1st visit. He sent me for a baseline sleep study and discovered I had sleep apnea. I went to a 2nd sleep study wearing a C-PAP and discovered I had severe COPD/Apnea. (And I have never smoked) This is something that three other doctors did not diagnose in four years and two previous sleep studies. What Dr. Mittal has done for me in less than one month has been wonderful and amazing. I am so happy to finally have a correct diagnosis and am receiving the proper care I need. I now have hope for the future, having a better life, finally knowing I will be able to breathe better, have less fatigue, be able to do the activities I enjoy again and having the energy I need to be a help to my family. I am the happiest sick person you ever saw! Thank God for leading me to Dr. Mittal! I highly recommend Dr. Mittal for his knowledge and expertise in pulmonary medicine which has been his specialty for at least thirty years.

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr Mittal was excellent once I saw him. He was very thourough and spent time talking to me about test results. I have only had one visit (so far), but I waited over an hour past my appt time. This may have been an anomoly, but it was very frustrating.

Posted on November 12th, 2011

Very caring, intelligent and wonderful doctor. Recommend him greatly. God bless!

Retired

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr. Mittal has saved my life more that once. He seems to know his patience and he has a vast knowledge of medicine. I would never go to any one else and highly recommend him to anyone...

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Mittal was very decisive with my diagnosis and quick to come up with a plan to manage my condition. I am very pleased with my results.

Posted on December 21st, 2008

Wait time is mostly determined by the Doctor returning from morning surgeries/hospital rounds.

Posted on June 5th, 2017