Dr. Ashok Modha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Modha?

My Daughters Brain Tumor

Dr. Modah was awesome. He went above and beyond to save my daughter and give her back her life. I would recommend Dr. Modah to anyone. Thank you Dr. Modah.

Dr. Modha is very patient and takes the time to answer all of my questions. He listed to my concerns and was able to come up with a compromise that was agreeable to both of us. I've been told Dr. Modha is the surgeon to have if you're needing brain surgery.

Money hungry Doctor go back to Canada

I would never let a Doctor that cares more about the finances of a patent first.Stay away in my opinion.

Doctor's Response

I takes patient concerns seriously. While I can%u2019t comment directly on this particular instance, I strive to be respectful to my patients and always deliver the highest quality of care. If you still have concerns, I encourage you to contact our office at 360-254-6165. Thank you.

review

Dr. Modha is without exception one of the most caring and compassionate Drs I have ever had. He took his time with me no matter how long it took and made me feel like I was the only patient he had. He removed a tumor from the back of my brain in '05 and this year he was able to release me as his patient. My husband and I thank him so much for his kindness and his wisdom.

Difficult to diagnose back problem

Dr. Modha working with Dr. Gambee gave me back my life.I went through 18 months on very intense pain with levels 7 to 9. I was originally in Kaiser, and after 6 months with no help (they didn't even do an MRI) I changed health plans at work and found Rebound clinic.I went though long term use of oxycodone, had 7 spinal injections, was on ice packs every 4 hours around the clock, a mind numbing experience. MRIs showed some disk damage and due to the intense pain levels, surgery was done to repair the disk. This did not solve the pain. Dr. Gambee and Dr.Modha isolated the pain more specifically with injections and two months later did a more extensive surgery to clean out bone spurs on the nerve (as I understand it). They were both very patience and compassionate in diagnosing and correcting the source of the pain. I have had as close to 100% recovery as possible. No pain with normal activity. I am 66, very active with swimming or workout daily. Dr. Modha (with Dr. Gambee) restored my life. Highly recommended.

Dr. Ashok Modha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.