Dr. Ashok Muniappan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Muniappan?

Great Doctor. He operated on me until 3 in the morning. Very caring and dedicated.

I had dr Muniappan preformed my surgery to remove my cancer he had excellent bed side manner and patient care I was very comfortable with him and felt very safe and well cared for he made time twice a day everyday to come and visit me while I was in the hospital he managed every aspect of my case personally and was always available to me threw out the process very professional and personable and he did a beautiful job closing and leaving minnual scaring all around he was a wonderful surgeon and I would suggest him to anyone else 100%

I cant thank Dr. Muniappan enough for all that he did for my Dad.Dr. Muniappan was the best doctor my Dad saw though out his can cancer treatments

The VERY BEST

Dr. Ashok saved me from surgery after three other doctors told me I had cancer. Fact: I did not have it and he was able to order additional tests to confirm this. I give him 100% God Love Him.