More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashok B Phadke has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Phadke is an exceptional Pediatrician! He is very polite and always has welcomes my baby and I with a warm smile. He is very honest and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Dr. Phadke is an excellent pediatrician. I am glad I found him. Also, his staff is great. Lena (receptionist) is very kind and helpful!
We've only seen him for checks ups ( which besides waiting time were cold and short) until recently when my daughter became ill. He could not accept the fact that "standard procedure" was not an acceptable answer for me and that I wanted to know why. The day after we saw him he sent me a letter a stating because I was unwilling to follow his medical plan he would no longer see my daughter. All I wanted was answers and thankfully found a great doctor willing to give them to me, not just yell at me that I'm being irresponsible for not following "standard procedure ". Whatever that is!!!
Dr. Phadke is an amazing pediatrician! He is kind, caring, devoted to his patients, and very open minded. He listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. He will even research a problem if he doesn't know too much about it. He doesn't push pharmaceutical drugs and only gives antibiotics when necessary. I am very fortunate to have him for my children's pediatrician!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Ashok B Phadke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLindenhurst Pediatrics, 2031 E Grand Ave Ste 200, Lindenhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashok B Phadke in this video.
Dr. Ashok B Phadke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lindenhurst, IL.