Dr. Ashok B Phadke Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ashok B Phadke?

Dr. Phadke is an exceptional Pediatrician! He is very polite and always has welcomes my baby and I with a warm smile. He is very honest and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Dr. Phadke is an excellent pediatrician. I am glad I found him. Also, his staff is great. Lena (receptionist) is very kind and helpful!

Best Pediatrician in Lake County, in my opinion. After trying several other doctors in the area, he is, by far, the best!

best doctor

Horrible experience

We've only seen him for checks ups ( which besides waiting time were cold and short) until recently when my daughter became ill. He could not accept the fact that "standard procedure" was not an acceptable answer for me and that I wanted to know why. The day after we saw him he sent me a letter a stating because I was unwilling to follow his medical plan he would no longer see my daughter. All I wanted was answers and thankfully found a great doctor willing to give them to me, not just yell at me that I'm being irresponsible for not following "standard procedure ". Whatever that is!!!

Dr. Phadke is an amazing pediatrician! He is kind, caring, devoted to his patients, and very open minded. He listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. He will even research a problem if he doesn't know too much about it. He doesn't push pharmaceutical drugs and only gives antibiotics when necessary. I am very fortunate to have him for my children's pediatrician!

Breathe of fresh air

Dr. Phadke is an incredibly caring doctor that is like sunshine in a time when bedside manner seems out dated. He always greets my children with warmth and kindness while diagnosing quickly. He shows the same warmth to us, the parents always answers all of our questions with patience and understanding. We have had to wait at times but when it is our turn we never feel rushed or made to feel like a number. I would never know that he had other exam rooms with patients. When it is your turn -- you and your family are Dr. Phadke's concern.

has seen my child sence infant

He is a wonderful man and and always learning