Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy has the following 31 expertise
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Urethral Stricture
- Prostate Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Testicular Hydrocele
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Balloon Dilatation
- Penile Prostheses
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Testicular Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I had Dr. Reddy perform a vasectomy and during the procedure he cut me when I was not yet numb. Although it was painful it's not the end of the world. My problem is with the way he handled himself. When I screamed out in pain, he raised his voice saying "the only way there is not going to be pain is if I put you under. I will stop this procedure now and cannot go on if you do not come down " I had to plead with him that I was actually experiencing severe pain. When he was done with the procedure he simply dropped his tools and walked out saying nothing.
I had a vasectomy done, and am in the process of drafting a letter to Beaumont concerning Dr. Reddy and his staff. The wait times are significant (my office visits were regularly 45 minutes or more), and after being prepped for a vas I sat on the table and waiting for 35 minutes. After the Vas I was experiencing bleeding and pain, and the nurses would not call back until the end of the day (both days I called). This meant I dealt with the pain for the day, and my wife and I waited around all day in case they wanted to see me. I would highly recommend that anyone considering this office, reconsider. I am not someone who provides reviews like this, but felt the need to in this case.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashok Y Reddy in this video.
Dr. Ashok Y Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.