Dr. Ashok Reddy Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Reddy?

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I had Dr. Reddy perform a vasectomy and during the procedure he cut me when I was not yet numb. Although it was painful it's not the end of the world. My problem is with the way he handled himself. When I screamed out in pain, he raised his voice saying "the only way there is not going to be pain is if I put you under. I will stop this procedure now and cannot go on if you do not come down " I had to plead with him that I was actually experiencing severe pain. When he was done with the procedure he simply dropped his tools and walked out saying nothing.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Dr. Reddy did surgery on my daughter and never came out to tell the family how the surgery went! Horrible bedside manners!!!

Unprofessional

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Appointment too quick like he didn't care and wanted to get to the next appointment. Maybe 5 min long appointment. Really seemed like he isn't sufficient in knowledge.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Reddy multiple times for kidney stones. He takes his time with patients, and is very personable. I couldn't think of a better doctor!

Avoid

Posted on April 11th, 2011

I had a vasectomy done, and am in the process of drafting a letter to Beaumont concerning Dr. Reddy and his staff. The wait times are significant (my office visits were regularly 45 minutes or more), and after being prepped for a vas I sat on the table and waiting for 35 minutes. After the Vas I was experiencing bleeding and pain, and the nurses would not call back until the end of the day (both days I called). This meant I dealt with the pain for the day, and my wife and I waited around all day in case they wanted to see me. I would highly recommend that anyone considering this office, reconsider. I am not someone who provides reviews like this, but felt the need to in this case.

GREAT, CARING DOCTOR!

Posted on May 15th, 2010

I've recently struggled with kidney stones. The 1st Dr. I saw was supposedly 'very intelligent' in this area. I found him to be quite arrogant, 2 hrs., late for my 1st surgery-no apology, and much more. I switched to Dr. Ashok, and was very impressed. He takes his time with patients, and explaines all your questions. I am totally impressed with this group of specialists, and can highly recommend Dr. Ashok!

the most patient and understanding dr

Posted on October 16th, 2008

dr reddy has really taken the time with me and made me feel like im important as a patient and not just a number or just wasting his time. This dr has really taken really good care of me and has made both me and family feel safe and happy with his care. Dr Reddy thank you so much for everything that you have done for both me and my unborn child.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015