Dr. Ashok Singh Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Singh?

Would hesitate

I have been to various types of doctors over the years and have had average to excellent care. In my experience with Dr. Ashok Singh, none of my appointments would be even close to average. I have NO problem waiting for a doctor because most likely he/she is taking their time with the patient ahead of you which I would consider being thorough. When Dr. Ashok Singh comes into the examining room he has no expression on his face, voice is VERY monotone, just ask how I've been and will quickly check the area that I have pointed out. WIll NOT ask for any clarification of my symptons, the length of time I have been experiencing the problem etc. To me, these would be typical questions that would most likely add to more questions. Instead, he will write a script and ask the patient to come back in a few months. Most doctors will clarify if the symptons worsen to feel free to contact the office. Not Dr. Ashok Singh. He's in and out in a flash, leaving you with more questions, concern etc.