Dr. Ashok Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Sinha?

DR Sinha is one of the biggest jerks in the hospital the nurses are not far behind back to the jerk when I asked him to wait because my dads veins were not that strong so he hung the phone up on me .Someone should ask him to repeat his oat that's making him and his family rich

Posted on July 18th, 2017

When are we going to start putting are American doctors through and leave them in there own country where the opioids Go back to India and save your own people they bring there whole family get ssi and go home America is a joke.MR TRUMP stop that please leave the country the money stays here. I would give him a zero .OH one more thing e can barely English util I said I don't know what u are saying then it got better ,I think is smarter babbling India words to make him look smarter he has two offces

WARNING!!! "GO Elsewhere " Anywere else other than Dr. Sinha's Office!

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

First of all, you need to deal with Mrs. Janice in the front office. She is very rude, cuts you off when you are still talking, pushes you out the door, when you are not done asking her what you need to know. I overheard her on the telephone laughing a how heavy a patient is and that they should realize why they need to be on so much medication. I really do not think Mrs.Janice had any room to make such comments; She is pretty large herself. I would like to add that all the statements aforementioned above in other reviews pertaining to Dr. Sinha's care, money and insurance, knowledge as a doctor, bedside manner etc. are all very, very true and I could not agree more with the other patients that gave him one star. If I could give him no stars, I would. It is obviously all about the money, Dr. Sinha and Mrs. Janice see. their patients like this $$$ How sad is that????.....make sure you read all of the reviews and pay close attention to the reviews that have only one star. In my oppion and experience with this Dr.they are 100% accurate.

Glad he's our Family Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Ashok Sinha has been my husband's and my family doctor since moving to the area about 3-1/2 yrs ago. He has a Great bedside manner.. & all around, he's a compassionate caring doctor who has ALWAYS taken his time to listen to us and answer our questions, and NEVER makes us feel rushed.. but equally important is his thoroughness, and very evident to us his is abundant knowledge as a doctor of internal medicine. Going to his office is always a pleasant experience as his front desk staff have always been so professional and friendly and accommodating.. We're very glad we found him when we moved here and we do not hesitate for a moment in recommending him.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I have been a patient for at least 5 years. Dr Sinha is very knowledgeable, attentive and patient doctor. He listens to everything I have to say and explains everything very well. He has convenient office hours and it is easy to get an appointment. A few of my coworkers are also patients of Dr Sinha and they like him as well. I would recommend him.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sinha for 5 years since moving into this area. In my experience with him I have found him to be caring, courteous, prompt. He always takes time to discuss any concerns I may have and we review the results of my bloodwork each visit. His staff is efficient and very pleasant to work with. I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Sinha.

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr, Singh is an excellent diagnostician with a real grasp of the needs of the older patients. He is a credit to his profession. He is a doctor that one would freely recommend.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

After relocating, I needed a new PCP and was recommended Dr.Sinha. It was the best suggestion I've ever received. I am an elderly gentleman and he cares for my well-being to the max, and, his office staff is wonderful!

Best doctor ever

Posted on February 18th, 2016

The below negative statements are absolutely FALSE about Dr Sinha giving out pain meds like candy! I have been a patient for over 8 years, he diagnosed me with a chronic disorder and still the one time He prescribed me pain meds, he was hesitant to refill. He has a protocol when it comes to pain medication and he def doesn't push them. Which I think is admirable considering my ex fiancé and father of my child died from a drug overdose 2years ago. Dr Sinha may not be outgoing and personable but he has always had my best interest at heart and it has always been very evident. My family moved to a different state and its always been comforting to them that my doctors are always on my case and making sure I am well. As far as the question of criticism of "American trained MDs" I find this hard to believe considering he speaks proudly of his son who is attending an American medical school.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF I COULD GIVE NO STARS AS A RATING, I WOULD.

compassionate and thorough!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Sinha is very compassionate and patient. He listens closely to me to be certain he treats my illness appropriately. I've been his patient now for four years and have been extremely happy with the care and follow up from both Dr. Sinha and his office staff. I highly recommend him.

Exceptional Care

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I have been a patient for the past ten years. I have found Dr. Sinha to be compassionate, caring, patient, knowledgeable and extremely careful (in my case) with diagnosis and dispension of medication. His staff (in Leisure Village West especially) was exceptional and always followed up with phone calls to pharmacies and to me to ensure that I was taken care of. I recommend him highly and will continue to see him even though he is no longer has an office in LVW.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Hands out pills like they are candy, to kids (young adults). Xanex and other mind-altering substances are known to be addictive to our young generation who are obtaining the medications without due cause. Haven't we had enough of this! Doctors who are making TONS of cash from administering drugs like these to our youth. This HAS to stop!