Dr. Ashokkumar K Shah Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ashokkumar K Shah?

He's very good. Very intuitive!

Very intuitive

It was amazing how quickly he understood exactly what I was trying to say even if I wasn't doing such a great job of describing. My Doctor recommended him and I've been very happy with the results.

Dr. Shah has awesome patience and is very through - he explained my symptoms and how the meds would help.

Not continuing treatment

I stopped seeing him after around 2 yrs. I was not satisfied at all with his care. He seems very disinterested, rude & rushed during appointments.

Has been a big help

I've been with Dr. Shah for a good 10 years, and he has successfully treated my conditions. At first he seemed rude, but it wasn't long before he softened up. He takes his time talking to me, remembers who I am, what I'm battling, and listens to me when I say a medication is or isn't working. He also works with me when I'm not able to afford my medications. It takes a while to build a relationship with a doctor. If you are unhappy with something you need to share that with him. It also takes time to find the treatments that will work for you.

no concern

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Shah for about 2yrs or more. He rushes her in and out in less than 7min. tops. He is writing new scripts without listening. She has no insurance so I believe that's the reason for the rush. I have written and hand delivered the letter to his office explaning that my daughter is not taking her meds correctly (taking way more at a time than she should and then having to go without for days or weeks) My daughter is an alcoholic. Alcoholism is a disease!!!! He ia rude and appears not to care. My daughter has talked of shooting herself, overdosing, etc. The meds he gives to my daughter don't seem to be helping. By the way the county is paying for the appointments.Boy are we the taxpayers getting ripped off. As of today about noon my daughter was taken by rescue and police to hospital. The system is no good. How about placeing an (undercover boss) to go in to this doctor? I would not sent anyone to this man. My daughter is 54yrs old, so what and because of age, the doctor will not talk to me. This should be a family affair so all sides could be heard. I am at my ends. If you don"t have money, you are on your own.

hes a pompous jerk look elsewhere

Garbage doctor! Don't you ever go to his office! He is very rude person Didn't help me at all Don't waist your time and money

Best Doctor in Town

Been with this doctor for about 8 years to treat my bipolar condition.Dr Shah knows what he is doing if you follow the doctor's directions. I've been please with his expertise. A patient needs patience.Med's take time to get into your system.Getting well doesn't happen overnight.

I wouldnt send a dead dog to him

Dont waste your time with this guy! He is a quack and will not answer any questions or concerns. He feels that since he is a doctor that he knows everything

Dr. Ashokkumar K Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.