Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashoo Khanuja
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Macedonia, OH, with other offices in Independence, OH and Warren, OH (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Khanuja is affiliated with Parma Community General Hospital and Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 40
Everyone in the office is incredibly kind and very caring. They squeezed me in last minute for my consultation and even waited for me when I was very late. Even though they were already supposed to be closed, they never rushed me. When I came back for my surgery, Alex walked me through every step from pre-surgery to day one post-surgery. I am a very hard stick so everyone made sure it was written down and were very gentle with me. It was a very quick and easy procedure. I can't thank everyone enough for being so amazing. I want to thank everyone: Dr. Khanuja, Maryanne, Linda, Alex, Allison and Harpreet. Thank you all!
I HAD TO HAVE A TOOTH EXTRACTED, WHICH WENT VERY WELL. AND IN THE PROCESS DR. KHANUJA HAD NOTICED ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MY TONGUE, SHE RECOMMENDED THAT IT BE REMOVED AND A BIOPSY DONE. I LIKED THE FACT THAT SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH. THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY, AND KEPT ME INFORMED ABOUT ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROCEDURES. GREAT EXPERIENCE!
I had an extraction followed by an implant by Dr. Ashoo Khanuja. The staff were extremely courteous and professional during the procedures and the follow up visits. What pleasantly surprised me was the efficiency of the procedures which resulted in almost no pain. I would definitely recommended her to others.
Dr. Khanuja and her whole staff were fantastic. I had numerous extractions, and multiple implants put in and had no pain. She was very professional, but very human and concerned at the same time. I will and have recommended her to others.
Dr. Khanuja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parma Community General Hospital
Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
15 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macedonia, OH.