Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
New patient of Dr. Ahmed--absolutely love him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed - Posted on January 5th, 2018
Does not care about patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed - Posted on April 29th, 2017
He seems unconcerned about me. He spends very little time listening to me and moves on without discussing any of my problems. He just wants me to keep coming in every 2-3 months and then orders lab work that for the next appointment time to review. Condescending if I want to do something less expensive than what he wants done. His personality is very friendly until I want to discuss something with him. Then he is very curt and hurries on to his next patient. He only spends 10 minutes with me. I will look for another doctor even though I have been with him for quite a while.
Rude to his patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed - Posted on April 17th, 2017
A BEAUTIFUL GOD DRIVEN MAN WHO LOVES PEOPLE!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed - Posted on February 12th, 2017
I was 21 and very ill with little skin infections that would pop up every 2 weeks. They would come, I would clean them out and then they would go away. One day, out of nowhere, I got a horrible pain in my back and became extremely chilled. I went to the hospital and they took my BP but nothing else and sent me home with pain meds only. I gotto my mom's and my temp was 102.9. It stayed this way for 2 days because not one fam. Dr. would see me without insurance or payment up front. Doc Ahmed told my grandpa at his apt. to bring me in right away and he didn't care if I paid 5 dollars per month. He had me better in 3 days! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!
He does not spend much time with patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed - Posted on January 5th, 2017
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1992
Western Reserve Care System
Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPREMIER HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 22792 Harrisburg Westville Rd, Alliance, OH
Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alliance, OH.