Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf I Ahmed?

New patient of Dr. Ahmed--absolutely love him!

Very thorough as well as caring and compassionate! Lost my long-time physician and feared having to find a good replacement--but a friend referred me to Dr. Ahmed and I feel safe with a terrific new doctor! I highly recommend him!!

Does not care about patients

He seems unconcerned about me. He spends very little time listening to me and moves on without discussing any of my problems. He just wants me to keep coming in every 2-3 months and then orders lab work that for the next appointment time to review. Condescending if I want to do something less expensive than what he wants done. His personality is very friendly until I want to discuss something with him. Then he is very curt and hurries on to his next patient. He only spends 10 minutes with me. I will look for another doctor even though I have been with him for quite a while.

Rude to his patients!

Go elsewhere.

A BEAUTIFUL GOD DRIVEN MAN WHO LOVES PEOPLE!!

I was 21 and very ill with little skin infections that would pop up every 2 weeks. They would come, I would clean them out and then they would go away. One day, out of nowhere, I got a horrible pain in my back and became extremely chilled. I went to the hospital and they took my BP but nothing else and sent me home with pain meds only. I gotto my mom's and my temp was 102.9. It stayed this way for 2 days because not one fam. Dr. would see me without insurance or payment up front. Doc Ahmed told my grandpa at his apt. to bring me in right away and he didn't care if I paid 5 dollars per month. He had me better in 3 days! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

He does not spend much time with patients.

Staff does not return phone calls.

It is next to impossible to get his staff to return your call.

dialogue

Find Dr. Ahmed willing to listen and then offering compassionate, intelligent feedback; keeps up to date; very well versed; quite respectful and open to discusssion

UNPROFESSIONAL

VERY MEAN TO HIS EMPLOYEES

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Ahmed for 5 years and am completely satisfied. He is compassionate and understanding. He remembers my concerns from visit to visit, and I have complete faith in his recommendations and treatment. I would refer any of my own clients and my own family members to him!

as usual anouther doctor totaly stuck on not getting envoled in alternative medicine and hooked on drug companies

Very Disappointed

Son was released as a patient. Ahmed diagnosed herniated discs, etc. and referred son to back surgeon. Surgeon recommended PT. Son started PT and was having excruciating pain after each PT visit. Was prescribed pain medication to take 2x a day, but as prescribed, he needed to take 3x a day. Ahmed discharged him as a patient for taking it upon himself to add one more pain pill a day. RIDICULOUS!!! Ahmed wasn't the one curled up on the floor in excruciating pain and could have consulted with my son before discharging him as a patient.