Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashraf M Anani MD
Dr. Ashraf M Anani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evergreen Park, IL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashraf M Anani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ashraf M Anani has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
I do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashraf M Anani - Posted on November 28th, 2018
Dr Anani is the worst dr I have ever seen! I have multiple fractures came to the hospital and he would not answer the nurses when they called to help control my pain, he told them to give me Motrin or Tylenol for vertebral fractures. I’m calling HR as soon as they open in the morning. There is a sign in the room that states “Pain management is our priority “ that is the biggest lie I’ve ever seen. I would not even be here unless I fractured my back in Chicago on thanksgiving weekend!
Dr. Ashraf M Anani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHWEST URGENT CARE, 2955 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL
Dr. Ashraf M Anani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Evergreen Park, IL.