Dr. Ashraf I Khan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf I Khan?

Very good doctor but always in a rush.

Dr. Khan has saved me from more surgery and given me a new life!

Usually very quick in and out! Dr. khan doesn't talk much but you can tell he cares about his patients. The staff there is always friendly!

Glad to leave

I was a patient for a couple of years. I didn't leave for fear that the next physician would be tough to work with - the idea being the evil you know is better than the evil you don't know. I was wrong. Leaving was the best thing I could have done. Here's why: 1. Doesn't listen - especially to women 2. Doesn't explore options - unless forced to 3. Doesn't take visa - insists you bring cash to pay for office visits 4. Slow appointments. You wait to get called back, then you wait in the room for the doctor. Being in his office for 2 hours is not uncommon.

I am going to most likely give this guy one more chance

I have quite a few problems. I have some disk problems in my neck(cervical), upper back(Thoracic), Lumbar, and SI region. I am a retired gymnast, after breaking my sternum. It was cuased many problems that still bother me today. I can say this because Khan tries to manage my pain. He just tends to make many mistakes. He called in a new script, that the quantity was increased per day. He forgot to make sure he changed the frequency of doses a day, and just called in the amount. This being a problem because I had an 18 day supply, instead of a 15 day supply. This means that I ran out of my pain meds for a few days.. How nice of him. Another problem I noticed is that he doesn't take the time to listen.I originally started going to him on a recommendation.I specifically asked him for Cervical/Thoracic PT, and pain management. I went through a whole cycle of PT and noticed it was for lumbar. Then I ask for pt again.He went to write lumbar and I said NO I came here due to issues in neck.OMG

51 year old woman

Dr. Khan has never treated me like a drug seeker. He has treated me like an equal. Great professional manner