Dr. Ashraf Koraym Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Koraym?

Thankful

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr Koraym and his care team are awesome

Thankful

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr Koraym and his care team are awesome

Dr Koraym is an excellent Cardiologist

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr Koraym was great to dral with. He is genuine and has an excellant bedside manner. Its rare to find a doctor this caring. I reccomend him and his staff.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

HE'S WONDERFUL IN ALL THINGS I RATED VERY CARING.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I just love him!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

He doesn't spent much time with you but he is direct and to the point.He is very busy.but he takes the time to do what he finds necessary. I had confidence in his decisions related to my needs. I found him to be very caring He kept checking before and after his procedure.making sure everything was going the way he wanted.even when he was not present.. This doctor is also very pleasant and is polite to his assistants... I would recommend him to anyone ithat had a need for a cardiologist.

Msmacaw

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Wow! After reading the reviews for this doctor I thought , yea! I made a good choice. Then I showed up for my appointment. There was such a tiny parking lot and almost every space was filled. I finally was able to secure a space and walked in. Full . I checked in at the front desk with not so much as a hello from the receptionist. Um, ok? After being seated for about 15 minutes I was then handed my multitude of forms. After returning the forms to receptionist, again no lifelike response. I then proceeded to sit for almost 2 hours before I was taken to a room. A quick run through with the medical assistant and again another wait. Finally I was able to see the Dr. At which time I'm shocked I didn't have a Bp at stroke level! My interaction with the doctor was short and to the point. I wanted to explain what problem I had and thought that was customary. He didn't seem overly interested and was quick to set up various tests. Receptionist upon check out seemed flippant.

Young Patient

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I am in my 20s and found out i had an irregular heart beat. Dr Koraym has been wonderful at making me feel at ease and explaining what's going on. I adore this man. He is soft spoken, all smiles and nice as can be. he is very confident and knowledgable. He is also very patient with my 4 year old who is convinced he is a doctor. He may not spend a ton of time with us during the visit but he still manages to get everything across well. i would tell any of my friends and family to go see him if they had heart problems.

when the doctor is concerned

Posted on September 4th, 2012

when your doctor is as concerned about you as Dr. Koraym is with his patients he will take an extra minute. i DON'T MIND WAITING MY TURN WHEN I KNOW HE IS TAKING THAT SAME KIND OF CARE WITH THE PERSON AHEAD OF ME. IT BECOMES A PROBLEM WAITING,AT SOME OTHER TYPES OF DOCTORS WHEN YOU SPEND HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM BECAUSE OF STUDENT DOCTORS OR NEW RESIDENTS LEARNING PROCESS COMES BEFORE THE PATIENT...I HAVE HAD THOSE TYPE TOO. DR KORAYM IS KIND, GENTLE, CONCERNED AND I VALUE HIS OPINION

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

absolutely concerened genuine great bedside manner and ease of talking to him aboutmy issues and his undivided attention when i speak to him or ask questions...does not speak above or below me....great dostor and staff as far as i am concerned

did not listen to me

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Posted on August 14th, 2008

I have been with him and have had to see him in every one of his offices, and I have not recieved anything but the best care. Very nice staff and caring doctor. I had to switch to his office because the cardiologists in Springfield did not spend enough time with me and the staff was rude.