Dr. Ashraf Nassef Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Nassef?

Posted on May 20th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Nassef since 2001.He has always been courteous and professional each visit.I work a physical job enduring intense back pain all day long.I have two years to go for retirement and if not for Dr Nassef's kind and patient care I surely would not have made it this far.Thank you Dr Nassef from the bottom of my heart!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I have been going to him for over a year. Never failed a pee test and I have never had someone so rude and just doesn't care about you as the patient. My last appt was at 330 and I didn't get out until 7. Then he made my follow up.appt for 3 wks instead of 4 bcuz I cancelled my last appt by one day. Then he has called several.times to.change the appt bcuz he's not.going to be in but wants me.the patient to.come in 2 days early knowing.I have to work but he doesn't care aboit anything other than money. Raised his prices with no notice and had to pay that day or not.be.seen. he really should be made to wait like he does everyone else. Schedules appts starting at 1030 but never gets to the office until atleast 1.

Certified manager of medical practice

Posted on November 4th, 2015

This doctor who has no real state board license, who you wait for 2-4 hours is not interested in patient care. The doctor will go to his room and sit on his computer while his patients are waiting. He has no respect for his patients, tried to get my records, he doesn't have them. I had seen him for several months and my medication is at a minimal amount that my primary care md is now prescribing. The staff can only do so much. But their lack of interest comes from him not doing his job. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for care. He is just in it for money. Drives a nice car.....

very nice dr

Posted on January 12th, 2015

dr was very nice and kind and I felt I got great care with him!!

Horrible dr

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Horroble doctor who had me wait over an hour--eventually I tired of waiting and left!!

response for all these complaints

Posted on April 30th, 2014

i think that it is funny that all these internet "warriors" have so much to say over the computer, but they wont say anything to the doctor, I have been with Dr. Nassef for 5 years and I agree that he should be more prompt and see his patients on time, but there is one thing that everyone seems to leave out, yes he is a pain management, and yes he treats opioid addiction, so look at the type of patients that he treats. Most of them are liars that are there to get meds to sell or trade or to get high on. There a rules and regulations that he has to follow and if he was a so called "pill mill" he would have already been shut down, he has been at his Clermont office for a very long time so, just because he has so many offices that he travels to does not mean if he was doing anything illegal he would be treated any other way then any other of all these doctors in this area that has been shut down for writing to much meds. He is very strict on his patients, and that's why so many people are obviously complaing about their meds being changed around, doctors are human they see complaing, grumpy, lying, inconsiderate people for a living so yes sometimes I am sure they have a bad day due to them being like any other human and not always be the nicest, but they are here for our best interest according to our health and maybe we don't like what they have to say because we want it to be a different way but that's life, and were all old enough to know that life's not always what you want. I think that sometimes people don't stop and think about what its like to be in his shoes, this is a very difficult business as far as trying to tell how much pain the patient really is, being compliant with all the laws, and trying to make everybody happy and on the right success, we know in Clermont county how bad the drug use is, and the people that you wouldn't even consider to be abusers are, Its a plague in the five years I have been there the only thing that I have been dissatisfied with is the fact that I wait so long, and don't get much time with him. The staff are very nice they always make you feel comfortable to be around and not judged, I give them respect and they give me respect. I am sure that they put up with people complaining to them about their meds, how long they have to wait, but what control do they have over it. They don't write the prescriptions they cant tell their boss that he needs to be there on time. that's the patients place, if they are dissatisfied then they need to express how they feel to the person that does have control of it, Dr. Nassef, their only two of them they try to give as much knowledge on the situation as they can to help the patients, at least that's what I have noticed when I was there, but lets all just be honest if we could go to another doctor and get our meds so easily then we would, but we cant we need him because he prescribes us what we need to survive on a daily basis. so stop complaining because no one is perfect and there are laws and regulations, and the general knowledge of what's best for our bodies not what's best for what we want. People should think about the things they type because they sound so stupid/ ignorant get some education and learn to deal with life.

DISASTER

Posted on December 15th, 2013

He is very intimidating.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I agree with Nov 2012! Been his patient for 2 years. Sometimes he's nice, but lately has been VERY rude & hard to get along with. *When I first started seeing him, he waited 2 months before taking away some medicine that helped.- prescribed from his own partner, which I saw for 5 years!! He said" its overkill." I'm now proven to be worse with MRI's, have ALWAYS passed urine tests, I do everything I'm supposed to!! He won't move the meds around or at least put me back where I started. I don't understand this. He does give shots that help. Now he wants me to do something 2 surgeons told me not to. I'm stuck.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Wait time is ALWAYS 2-4 hours!!!! It is Totally ridiculous to have to wait that long at each visit. My last appointment was for 10am but Dr. Nassef didn't even start seeing patients until 11am!!! I have been for 8 visits so far and every time I go everyone in the waiting room is complaining about the horrendous wait time and the fact that Dr. Nassef is constantly changing every ones meds around even though the meds have been working fine. He is also frequently condescending and rude. If only their were more/better pain management doctors in this area of Western Ky then so many of us wouldn't be forced to see this jerk.

Great care

Posted on July 8th, 2008

I wish all my doctors treat me with the same care I got from Dr Nassef, I am so glad I found him after years with different specialists

Posted on October 30th, 2017