Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashraf Samaan
Dr. Ashraf Samaan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Samaan is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashraf Samaan has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ashraf Samaan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.