Dr. Ashvin R Garlapati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashvin R Garlapati?

Finally

Found a great dermatologist who actually knows what he's doing and respects my personal views on certain things and works with me. Great doctor

Skin cancer

Had a skin cancer on my nose and needed mohs surgery. I was petrified that my nose was going to be mangled after and had come to terms with it because after the cancer was taken out the hole was HUGE. Dr G talked me through the whole thing and it looks BEAUTIFUL! I can barely see the scar and I've seen my friends who have had their faces destroyed by other surgeons so I was so thankful I saw Dr G. Compassionate and an artist :)

Saved my life

Psoriasis that bothered me for 25 years. I tried the light booth, creams, and humera and other stuff and he was the only one who could figure out how to clear me. I say he saved my life because I was severely depressed with my psoriasis that was everywhere and I feel like a human again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Best dermatologist!

Great bedside manner

Great Doc

Dr. Garlapati has excellent bedside manner! He made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable about my condition which put me at ease. Very funny guy too.