Dr. Ashwin Nanavati Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ashwin Nanavati?

Experience and Knowledge

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Best Doc I ever had...He may be Retired or Semi-Retired by Now... •• I was born with a Malrotated Colon. I've had GI Issues my entire, never pain ir symptom free 40- years-- I HAD SURGERIES in 2008-09 w/Dr Nan.// **I've had @ 8 yrs with reduced GI symptoms.. •• I'll travel @100 miles just to see him or his Associates .. but at least I'll have hope for treatment. He is the ONLY Dr. who has ever treated me with Respect as a Patient. He had a True knowledge of my problems & willingness to Treat me. This is the only DR who treated my Conditions, I saw. 15+ Drs. w/very little or no Treatment.. At least I got "Some years" of relief; thanks to his efforts--His staff always got back to me whenever I had any Questions/Concerns.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.