Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashwini Jha
Dr. Ashwini Jha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with other offices in Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN . He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jha is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital, Providence Hospital and Methodist Extended Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashwini Jha has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ashwini Jha has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Ashwini Jha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Jha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Extended Care Hospital
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Methodist South Hospital
15 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashwini Jha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.