- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni has 3 locations
Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni has the following 13 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ashwini Nadkarni
Dr. Nadkarni graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 2008. She works in Chestnut Hill, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Nadkarni is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.