Dr. Asia T Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asia T Mcdonald?

Best doctor ever

I saw Dr. McDonald back in 2008, and I am searching for her now because my experience with her was better than any of my other doctors. Her way of engaging her patients and bedside manner are excellent. She is the best.

FABULOUS doctor -- attentive, kind, knowledgeable

Dr. McDonald is new to a Chevy Chase practice called Contemporary Family Medicine Assoc, where one of the original doctors, Dr. Katherine E. David, has received rave review from patients. I wanted to see Dr. David but she is not taking any new patients so I decided to see Dr. McDonald instead. And, wow, I'm glad I did that. She was just the kind of doctor I was looking for -- personable, attentive, caring, helpful. I highly recommend her.

Getting appointment can be hard sometimes.

Sugarpye

Great and caring physician, but do not like the new location on Addison Road. The front desk staff have negative attitudes soon as you approach the window. They never ever smile, and as soon as they are done talking to you they close that disgusting window. It is as if they are bank tellers. You can never get anyone on the phone and there are at most 4 people at the front desk. Finally, calls are not return timely when patients leave messages.

Wow

I must say that Dr. McDonald made me feel better even before she diagnosed me. I have definitely found myself a new doctor

I have moved and still make the drive to see Dr. Mcdonald she is wonderful and listens to my concerns. Great bedside manner.