3.4

Have you seen Dr. Asif A Habib?

First time seeing this type of Dr.

This is the first time I've needed to see a psychiatrist. He spent plenty of time with me. He asked a ton of questions. He explained how depression can affect me. He seemed to want to help make me a happy and productive person again.

Did not help me, very long wait time

I went to Dr. Habib because my current medications are no longer helping me. He spent maybe 10 minutes with me total and gave me a written script for all the same medications. When I asked for more help because I am desperate to find a medication that works, he told me he couldn't do anything for me. Told me to reschedule in 1 month and admit myself to the hospital if things got "out of control".The wait time was terrible. There were at least 4 other patients in the waiting room with the same time slot for the same physician. Absolutely disrespectful of the time of his patients.

I have seen him twice now. He has been great. Only complaint is the facility in which his office is located. No AC and VERY VERY hot. Once you arrive parking is confusing. After entering the building his office is extremely difficult to locate. Twice now I was unable to find assistance to direct me to his office. There are no signs pointing you to the correct dirrection. As a physician I have no complaints

Pitiful

My rating says it all just a totally horrible experience in every aspect!

Dr. Asif A Habib is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Granite City, IL.

Dr. Asif A Habib Is this you?