2.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Doctor/patient protocol

Doctor/patient protocol This something that Dr. Masood must change. When visiting his patients after surgery he must knowledge the fact Or determine whether or not his patient is not in “La La Land” to explain what went on during surgery. And he must not appear to be a “buddy” to his patient. Dr. Massoud should wait until this patient has fully recovered from their surgery anastasia. You should wait for the patient to be coherent before he begins his presentation of what transpired during surgery. This is why I gave him a poor rating. I will not go back to that man.

Fluid off my left knee at the end of 2002

He and his assistant held me down to inject a needle to bring out the fluid,,,I was in extreme pain and dr told me to stop acting like a baby,,,,,,but what I could see was bone fragments,,,bloody fluid,,,,really stunk....even assistant asked if this was normal,,,,,,dr said oh she will be just fine,,,,but I was ,,,,my body tried to heal on its own which in the long run locked my left knee where I no longer can extend it,,,,,,but in the meantime,,,,many issues have arisen,,,,,please for your own health,,,,,health of your loved ones ,,,even ones you see going in ,,,,stop seeing him find a better doctor,,,,,,this man is to do harm to our bodies

Great experience!

Doctor takes his time with the patients and explains things in an understandable manner.

Met him for the first time in Vero Beach. He was humble, respectful, took time to understand my issues and treated me with compassion. I recommended him to my friends.

WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD !!!!!

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. He was treating me for COPD when in fact I had a heart problem and almost died.Please stay away from this man.

Meh

Dr. Asif Masood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.