Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Lost my records, disrespectful and poor staff, Don't waste your time

For a doctor's office that states as #1 in their patient rights policy "to receive humane care and treatment, with respect and consideration" I find that refusing to see me after an 8 week lead time, losing my records, calling the police when they were questioned about not taking cash is far from humane, respectful and considerate. I still haven't gotten to a doctor and it is a month later. Thank you for the horrible experience. My appointment was 8 weeks out. I hand carried my records 7 weeks ahead as I am in terrible pain. The day before the appointment I called to confirm they had everything and check where I was supposed to be as the address was different. I showed up and they had LOST EVERYTHING. The poorly trained receptionist finally found my paperwork but NOT the required referral-- which had been in their records the day before. One woman then called the wrong place for the referral. I had my GP refax it but after three tries it supposedly didn't go through. The receptionist called me up for my copay and had my card but then announced, that they would NOT SEE ME WITHOUT THE SPECIAL REFERRAL. I offered to pay cash. "It's very expensive." " How much?" I asked. "Two hundred dollars. "I'll pay it. Put it on the card" At that point she announced that they would not take the money. My husband got upset and asked why not. He never even raised his voice. I asked him to sit down as he was on one side of me and some kid in scrubs was running back and forth from the doctor to the front office. saying "NOT WITHOUT A REFERRAL on my other side like a broken record. When I turned back to clerk, she was on the phone to the police describing my husband (in a back brace from surgery, 68 and white haired to the police.). I asked why I couldn't just pay and was told that it would be insurance fraud. Paying cash is insurance fraud????? (I checked with my insurance and it isn't.) I left, in tears, not having received any help. If you have to see this doctor, hand carry everything, make sure you are going to the right place (they changed it the day before my appointment) and do NOT expect to be treated humanely. ALSO, DO NOT question anything the receptionist says or she will have you arrested. To add insult to injury, they called me three days later saying they had a referral and would I like to schedule an appointment? - I declined.

To wonderful Dr that listens to his patients

Dr Khan is remarkable! I have been in extreme pain for 5 years. In that time I have been to 2 hospitals and seen many doctors.My pain only increased until I was examined by Dr Khan. He successfully identified and treated a pain that made it difficult to stand and walk. My heartfelt thanks to you Dr Khan.

Awesome

Dr. Asim Khan is very detail oriented, practical, attentive.

Dr. Asim N Khan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.