Dr. Asim Razzaq Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Asim Razzaq?

DontgotoAsimRazzag

Spent 50 minutes in patent room for Dr while he was talking to nurse doing paperwork outside room. If he was truly that busy then a nurse or someone should have come in and touched based and explained he was running a little behind. I have had over 20 procedures and visits this year and no one made me wait for a consultation of a outpatient minor surgery. It's your money so do not let these DR's treat you this way.

After having seen another Urologist with negative results, I found Dr. Razzaq. Although I had a list of questions resulting from the previous doctors visits, Dr. Razzaq answered all of them without me saying a word. He walked me through all the steps of pros and cons of my condition, tested to see what was the best option for the quality of life.

charlotte

I was scheduled 5 days after putting in a stint in my kidney for surgery to remove and lazer the kidney stone-then dr razzaq 'got buisy' and ...

Dr. Asim Razzaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.