Dr. Asim Shabbir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asim Shabbir?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Shabbir is a very intelligent and nice doctor . He is great with my kids . He doesn't rush over and start examing a child without him telling the parent and child what he's does and why he needs to do it . I trust Dr. Shabbir completely.

Dr. Shabbir is an amazing Pediatrician!

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. Shabbir is an amazing Pediatrician! I have been taking all 3 of my children to him for over 10 years now and my children and I have never had a bad experience with him. My kids think that he is the best doctor that they have ever seen! Dr. Shabbir's office staff are super friendly and they really know how to make my kids very happy and comfortable while we are there. The waiting room is always clean and kid friendly; not "stuffy" or "too clinical" and we are always in and out of the office pretty quick! Dr. Shabbir will sit and talk with me for as long as I need to if I have any questions or concerns about anything; I have never felt rushed out of the office by him or any other office staff! Dr. Shabbir and his awesome nursing team and staff are some the best people I have the pleasure of knowing. I would recommend Dr. Shabbir to any parents out there looking for a great Pediatrician!!

Excellent Dr

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Shabbir sees both of my kids since birth (10, 5), & Although I've seen their locations go downhill (the 1st office was beautiful & clean, then several others since then have been a little "blah") & Ive never been a fan of any of their receptionists, the nurses are always friendly and the Dr himself is amazing. He's very thorough and doesn't rush through to get to the next patient, explains everything to me, asks if I have any questions, refers us to specialists for any other concerns. I will tolerate a less clean waiting room with old furniture and torn books any day, to have my kids see an excellent Dr.

Posted on July 11th, 2017